The Michigan Irish Music Festival is returning in traditional form this September 15-18, 2022. Over the last two years, our vendor for the volunteer database discontinued its use. We are now moving to a new database called InItLive. This transition is exciting but of course, comes with learning curves for all of us. We ask that you exercise patience as we learn with you!
Want to sign-up to volunteer for MIMF 2022?
Click this link: https://app.initlive.com/JE/8otuym92uuv5d5
You can only use ONE UNIQUE e-mail address per profile. Volunteers are not allowed to share e-mail addresses.
New to InItLive?
Want to know how to sign up, step by step? Need to learn how the mobile app works?
Click this link for a great webinar!
Check-in procedures have changed
1. Download the InItLive App to check-in prior to your shift. Please check in first before proceeding to the main gate.
2. Proceed to the Main Gate. Tell them you are a volunteer. They will look you up in the system to ensure you are entering on the day you are scheduled. They will check your ID and provide a wristband.
3. Once in the gate, GO DIRECTLY to your location. There is no need to stop in the volunteer center unless you need your volunteer t-shirt or are having trouble checking in.
4. At your location, there will be name tags.
5. Do not leave your location until you receive clearance from the Shift Supervisor.