Michigan Feis Sept. 14, 2019
REGISTER HERE with QuickFeis: https://www.quickfeis.com/
Kathy Rabach Irish Dance Scholarship
In March of 2015, Michigan Irish Music Festival lost a dear friend and dedicated Board Director, Kathy Rabach, to cancer. As the FEIS Director for many years, Kathy moved the Michigan FEIS forward, producing a top-notch event. In Kathy’s honor this annual scholarship has been established. A $500 scholarship will be awarded annually to be used for dance expenses, competition, travel expenses, or college tuition.
Recipient will be awarded at the Parade of Champions at the Michigan Irish Music Festival, Saturday, September 14, 2019 on the Galway Stage.
Scholarship Requirements: FEIS2019
LATE REGISTRATION ON SITE. Doors open for Michigan Feis at 7:30am on Saturday, September 14.
Michigan Feis is located at Muskegon Catholic Central High School at 1145 W. Laketon, Muskegon, MI 49441. We will feature a variety of Irish dancers competing at various levels from Beginners to Open, Pre-lim and Championship levels.
– PC/OC Competitions will run Oldest to Youngest. We will start with hard shoe first.
– Competitor Lists and Stage Assignments will be posted after the last day for registration.
– Results will be handed out for free for all competitors once their competitions have been completed and scored.
– REMINDER: You may register until midnight on September 7 before paying the Day of Registration fees.
– You may register after September 4, IN PERSON ONLY at the FEIS on Saturday, September 14 beginning at 7:30 am. CREDIT CARDS AND CASH ONLY, NO CHECKS PLEASE.
Vendors: Ballinvilla (dance shoes). Northwest Design (T-shirts).
Adjudicators: Siobhan Moore, Lauren McGrath Dutton, Joseph Manning, Sheila Bremer, Carlene Stillson, Kim Lancaster
Musicians: Brian Glynn, Shannon Quinn, Sandy Jones, Marian Funk.
Parade Of Champions
All 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners from Preliminary and Championship stages are invited to participate in the Parade of Champions at the Michigan Irish Music Festival on Saturday, September 14 at 6:30 pm.
Feis questions email email@example.com
Interested in volunteering? Runners, Stage Monitors, Results Runners are needed.
Click here to volunteer firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in being a vendor at the Michigan Feis? For more information on vendor opportunities please email: email@example.com