Michigan Feis Sept. 16, 2017
REGISTER HERE with QuickFeis: https://www.quickfeis.com/
Kathy Rabach Irish Dance Scholarship
In March of 2015, Michigan Irish Music Festival lost a dear friend and dedicated Board Director, Kathy Rabach, to cancer. As the FEIS Director for many years, Kathy moved the Michigan FEIS forward, producing a top-notch event. In Kathy’s honor this annual scholarship has been established. A $500 scholarship will be awarded annually to be used for dance expenses, competition, travel expenses, or college tuition.
Scholarship Requirements: Click here
LATE REGISTRATION ON SITE. Doors open for Michigan Feis at 7:30am on Saturday, September 16.
Michigan Feis is located at Muskegon Catholic Central High School at 1145 W. Laketon, Muskegon, MI 49441. We will feature a variety of Irish dancers competing at various levels from Beginners to Open, Pre-lim and Championship levels.
– PC/OC Competitions will run Oldest to Youngest. We will start with hard shoe first.
– Competitor Lists and Stage Assignments will be posted after the last day for registration.
– Results will be handed out for free for all competitors once their competitions have been completed and scored.
– REMINDER: You may register until midnight on September 4 before paying the Day of Registration fees.
– You may register after September 5, IN PERSON ONLY at the FEIS on Saturday, September 17 beginning at 7:30 am. CREDIT CARDS AND CASH ONLY, NO CHECKS PLEASE.
– Vendors onsite include: Ballinvilla (dance shoes). Northwest Design (T-shirts).
Limited to the first 1,000 paid entries (excluding championship entries).
Parade Of Champions
All 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners from Preliminary and Championship stages are invited to participate in the Parade of Champions at the Michigan Irish Music Festival on Saturday, September 16 at 6:30 pm.
Feis questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in volunteering? Runners, Stage Monitors, Results Runners are needed.
Click here to volunteer email@example.com
Interested in being a vendor at the Michigan Feis? For more information on vendor opportunities please email: firstname.lastname@example.org